- Community Images
You didn't know it could get this good.
The snow gods sent the waterproof, breathable, and insulated Armada Women's Nova Gore-Tex Jacket. You didn't know exactly what you wanted, but they did, so they made the insulation light and even lighter in the sleeves and lined it with slick taffeta, so you can do those tricks you've been taking yoga for all summer. And mesh underarms, no-snag pit vents, and uber-adjustable hem, Lycra powder skirt, and hood—because you really didn't know what you wanted.
- Gore-Tex 2L is waterproof and breathable—guaranteed
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape for absolute leak protection
- 3M Thinsulate insulation 60g (body) and 40g (sleeves and hood) warms your bones but lets you move bulk-free
- Thermal lining system features brushed tricot fleece panels at shoulders and core, smooth taffeta panels for non-bulk mobility
- Large open-mesh lines the underarm area to reduce excessive heat and moisture
- Armada’s Long fit adds coverage in length but gives subtle shape, for slick, easy maneuvering
- Reactive hem with inner-pocket adjustment and quick-release tab, adjustable cuffs, and Lycra gaiters seal you in
- No-snag underarm zip vents air you out when the going gets hot
- Helmet-compatible Reactive hood system with quick-release tab is all about ease and comfort; bungees store on interior; microfleece chin guard prevents chafing
- Adjustable, stashable powder skirt with Lycra suspension keep snow out on deep days
- InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system links to Armada pants
- External-access music pocket with headphones port lets you get into the groove
- Sleeve and retractable pass pocket secure essentials
- Recco avalanche rescue system for added safety
- YKK Aquaguard Vislon water-repellent front zipper prevents ice-over; all YKK zippers
Share your thoughts
Just what I needed!
I got this jacket after finally deciding I should part with a jacket I've had for 5 years and have absolutely no regrets! I've had this jacket for a few weeks now, used it pretty much every day, and have had it in a wide range of conditions, ranging from super cold and snowy, to mid 40s and sunny and have stayed happy! It's much warmer than I thought it would be, which is good for me... I've been able to wear minimal layers under it and still be super comfortable. Also, when it's warm out, the vents do a good job of dumping heat quickly. It has lots of nice details and features, like pink mesh on the vents (which looks really good), a large and really adjustable hood, thumb holes in the wrist gaiters, pockets in really strategic places, and a nice media pocket. It's also surprisingly compressible and lightweight for how warm it is.
Nova jacket keeping me warm and dry!
i wore this a few times, in spring storms, and it kept me warm and totally dry. i got tons of compliments on the style, and the fabric is supersoft, love the way it feels. i can't comment on its durability, which i wonder about, since it's so smooth and soft. for now it feels great, fits well even though i'm short, and has unique style.
Love everything about this jacket. Kept me warm on some frigid cold days at Mt. Baker and Stevens Pass,had great venting for the warmer days, and kept me dry on wet days. The long fit on the jacket was really nice as well. I got to break in the jacket on a 22" day at Baker, and it performed awesome. No snow down my pants or wetness on my base layers. This jacket is on point!
Most Amazing ski jacket ever!!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wore this jacket on the ultimate pow day in Japan and I cannot believe how well it performed. This thing is bombproof- it was dumping snow the entire day and I did not get one bit wet nor uncomfortable. Armada + Gore Tex = Happiness!!!!!
4 Feet of snow and smiling!
Loving the armada hydra gore tex jacket