- Community Images
Solid performance in sleek solid colors.
With the Armada Women's Kuma Jacket, you can count on burly Mega Rex shell fabric to keep you dry, synthetic insulation to keep you warm, and a svelte fit in solid colors to keep style at a premium. Mesh-lined underarm zips keep you cool when the winter sun shines bright, and the fixed hood provides additional protection when dark skies and stormy weather dominate the day.
- 10K-rated waterproof breathable Mega Rex fabric and fully taped seams block wetness when you're neck-deep in the soft stuff
- Synthetic insulation keeps you toasty warm on chilly days and maintains its heat even if it gets wet
- Thermal lining system slides over layers to reduce snags and helps trap precious body heat
- Armada's standard fit leaves ample room for layers and provides freedom of movement
- Mesh-lined underarm zips provide ventilation
- The helmet-compatible fixed hood protects in stormy weather
- The adjustable and stowable powder skirt keeps the pow shots in your face and off your belly
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters keep out the snow when you're practicing your hand-plants in the park
- The InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system creates a simple interface between the powder skirt and pant so your jacket doesn't ride up when you're riding hard(compatible with Armada pants)
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket safely stows your eye wear