- Community Images
High performance and high style, just like you.
When you're learning a new trick in the park, you stay out on the hill until it's fully dialed. The Armada Women's Kenzie Jacket has the performance, warmth, and features you need to stay comfortable and focused the entire session. Waterproof, breathable, and fully taped Mega Rex shell fabric shrugs off wet weather while the Polyfill synthetic insulation traps in precious body heat. A long fit and park-inspired styling ensure you'll look every bit as good as you ski.
- Two-layer 10K-rated Mega Rex fabric blocks wetness when you're neck-deep in the soft stuff
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- 80g Synthetic insulation in the body and 60g in the sleeves keeps you warm when the temps drop
- Thermal lining system slides over layers to reduce snags and helps trap precious body heat
- Armada's long fit leaves ample room for layers and freedom of movement, and provides terrain-park style
- Mesh-lined underarm zips provide ventilation
- The helmet-compatible Reactive Hood System allows you to quickly adjust the fit of the hood to best suit the conditions on the mountain
- The adjustable and stowable powder skirt keeps the pow shots in your face and off your belly
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters keep out the snow when you're practicing your hand-plants in the park
- The InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system creates a simple interface between the powder skirt and pant so your jacket doesn't ride up when you're riding hard (compatible with Armada pants)
- Retractable pass pocket keeps your lift ticket safely stowed
- External-access music pocket with a headphone port keeps you popping and locking all day long