- Detail Images
- Community Images
Stay dry in a storm or when making snow angels while your friends catch up.
When it snows, sleets, graupels, dumps in general, the waterproof, bombproof, and breathable Armada Women's Hydra Gore-Tex Pant has you covered. From the Lycra-suspended, gusseted and hooked gaiters to its adjustable waistband, this pant shelters your bottom like its life depends on it. Rip in a blizzard or sit in the snow waiting for your slow-poke friends in dry, happy comfort.
- Gore-Tex 2L is waterproof and breathable—guaranteed
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape provides absolute leak protection
- SuperFlo lining system lets heat and moisture escape and you stay easy and breezy; mesh provides airflow, and its smooth face allows optimal mobility
- Armada’s Slim fit is tailored through hip and thigh, tapered at the knee, and flared at the hem for superstyle
- Adjustable inner waistband and gusseted crotch maximize fit and comfort
- No-snag inner thigh vents air you out when the going gets hot
- Boot gaiters with Lycra suspension and boot gussets and hooks keep the snow and cold out
- Bemis-reinforced cuffs fight abrasion in this high-stress area to extend the life of the pant
- InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system links to Armada jacket
- RECCO avalanche rescue system for added safety
- YKK water-resistant zippers prevent ice-over
Share your thoughts
I got black in XS and it's perfect ! Its not buggy and nice and slim. It's like a nice boot leg jeans!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just went skiing in these and will go again. The goretex is fabulous and it's soft and flexible, not hard and plastic feeling like most ski pants have. Also the slim fit is not truly slim. I'm 5'4" and 115 lbs. and wear a size small but I can still wear some thick sweatpants as a layer. The slim also does not get in the way of movement when touring. The flare in the bottom makes it easy to fit over boots and there are adjustments on the waist to make them fit just the way you want them to. The length is a little long but I just roll up the gators over the bottom to prevent them from ripping when I'm walking to and from the car or the lodge. Overall these are a great pant, worth every penny and I highly recommend them.
I wore them in 2 degree weather (-7 degrees with wind chill) and these pants kept me warm like a champ! Also I LOOK GOOD!!! I am not just recommending these pants I am telling you that these are the pants for ski ladies out there!