- Detail Images
Get your daily winter wonderland fix.
If you need multiple trips to the hill every week to ward off skiing withdrawal symptoms, you need the Armada Fixed Gore-Tex Pant for performance that will match your appetite. The Gore-Tex 2L fabric keeps wind and water out while the SuperFlo Lining prevents snagging on your base layers when you're spinning like a top. With this pant, you can get your fix and stay warm and dry in the process.
- Gore-Tex 2L fabric keeps the elements out and the warmth in while maintaining breathability
- SuperFlo Lining System features fleece in the seat, open mesh in the inner leg, and printed mesh everywhere else for extra warmth and snag-free movement between layers
- Water beware: this pant's seams are fully taped, and the Fixed features YKK Aquaguard Coil zippers for an impenetrable first line of defense against the elements
- Armada's signature standard fit leaves plenty of room for layers and circus-worthy acrobatics
- Inner leg vents let you cool down and help to regulate your body temperature
- The adjustable inner waistband keeps these britches where they belong all day long
- A built in RECCO system may aid in expediting emergency location if you get yourself into a sticky situation
Share your thoughts
Is the orange really red or is it just the...
Is the orange really red or is it just the picture?
What is the difference in length between...
What is the difference in length between the Lg. and XL, if any?
I found the answer on your chart---thanks
ARMADA Fixed Gore Tex Pants
Armada Athletes and Outerwear out in the mountains doing what they do Best, Killing it!