You'd be mad not to wear them.
Instead of succumbing to the mind-altering effects of hypothermia when temps at the mountain are falling fast, stay warm and clear-headed in the Armada Delusion Men's Ski Pant. It's stuffed with polyfill insulation to keep your legs from shaking in the cold, and it has fully taped seams and a DWR coating to help you stay dry so you don't turn into an icicle.
- Two-layer Mega Rex fabric features a breathable and waterproof laminate plus a DWR finish for protection when you're waist-deep in the soft stuff
- 40g polyester fill insulation provides extra warmth for those colder-than-usual days
- Taffeta lining slides on and off smoothly
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Standard fit allows plenty of room to move around in and layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Lycra boot gaiter with boot clip prevents snow from getting into your pants
- InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system links to your Armada jacket to keep snow out
- Reinforced cuffs increase durability