- Detail Images
- Community Images
Longer looks good and feels even better.
Make sure you add the long-fit Armada Crush Jacket to your wardrobe before your next trip to the hill. Not only will this jacket accentuate your laid-back park style, but it's also stacked with features like the Mega Rex shell fabric and a SuperFlo Lining so you can be sure it will stand up to tough winter conditions.
- Two-layer Mega Rex fabric features a breathable and waterproof laminate plus a DWR finish for protection when you're neck-deep in the soft stuff
- Water beware: this jacket has fully taped seams and features YKK zippers for an impenetrable first line of defense against the elements
- SuperFlo Lining System features fleece in the shoulders, open mesh in the underarms, and printed mesh in the body for extra warmth and snag-free movement between layers
- Armada's signature long fit drops 4 inches lower than the standard fit so you can have that laid-back park style you've always wanted
- Underarm zips let you cool down and help to regulate your body temperature
- The helmet-compatible Reactive Hood System allows you to quickly adjust the fit of the hood to best suit the conditions on the mountain
- The adjustable and stowable powder skirt keeps the pow shots in your face and off your belly
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters combine to keep out the snow when you're practicing your hand-plants in the park
- The InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system connects the powder skirt to Armada pants so your jacket doesn't ride up when you're shredding hard
- With the Retractable Pass pocket and external-access music pocket with a headphone port, you'll be popping and locking all day long