- Detail Images
Don't let your jacket hold you back.
Being held back because your outerwear has failed to perform leaves you feeling like you're stranded in the bottom of a crevasse—cold, wet, and helpless. The Armada Crevasse Jacket's Mega Rex shell fabric and SuperFlo Liner will make that wet-helpless feeling a thing of the past, and you'll be able to stay out and play until your legs beg you to go no more.
- Two-layer Mega Rex fabric features a breathable and waterproof laminate plus a DWR finish for protection when you're neck-deep in the soft stuff
- Water beware: this jacket has fully taped seams and features YKK zippers for an impenetrable first line of defense against the elements
- SuperFlo Lining System features fleece in the shoulders, open mesh in the underarms, and printed mesh in the body for extra warmth and snag-free movement between layers
- Armada's signature standard fit leaves ample room for layers and every movement you can imagine
- Underarm zips let you cool down and help to regulate your body temperature
- The helmet-compatible Reactive Hood System allows you to quickly adjust the fit of the hood to best suit the conditions on the mountain
- The adjustable and stowable powder skirt keeps the pow shots in your face and off your belly
- Adjustable cuffs keep out the snow when you're practicing your hand-plants in the park
- The InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system connects the powder skirt to Armada pants so your jacket doesn't ride up when you're shredding hard
- With the external-access music pocket with a headphone port, you'll be popping and locking all-day long
Share your thoughts
just what I needed
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This was an amazing deal. the jacket was slightly larger than I would have bought if I could have tried it on, but for the money it will do. The hood and face are comfortable when up but it is a little awkward if you try to keep it down with your helmet on.