- Detail Images
- Community Images
Only chowder should be clammy.
Armada might have named it the Couloir Gore-Tex Jacket because it will breathe easy even if, perched on the precipice, you don’t. Just smile and fake it.
- Gore-Tex 2L is waterproof and breathable—guaranteed
- Fully taped with Gore-Seam tape for leak protection
- SuperFlo lining system lets heat and moisture escape and you stay easy and breezy; mesh provides airflow, and its smooth face allows optimal mobility
- Armada’s Standard fit, roomy throughout for comfort and movement
- Hem with quick-release tab and Lycra gaiters seal you in; no-snag pit vents air you out
- The reactive hood system with quick-release tab is all about ease and comfort; bungees store on the interior
- Adjustable, stashable powder skirt with Lycra suspension for deep days
- InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system links to Armada pants
- External-access music pocket with headphones port lets you get into the groove
- RECCO avalanche rescue system for added safety
- YKK Aquaguard Coil for weatherproof zippers
Share your thoughts
i just ordered this jacket and it says...
i just ordered this jacket and it says recommend use for skiing and i want to know if it would be good for snowboarding ?
absolutely fine to use this jacket for either skiing or snowboarding. Armada is a company that actually makes skis, but there shouldn't be any issue using their outerwear for either sport. The freeride and baggy fit featured by Armada ties in very well with what Snowboarders like, so you will likely fall in love with this jacket.
This isn't my first Gore-tex jacket but it is by far my favorite. Lightweight but still keeps me warm. It is super comfortable. The hood is great and will fit over a helmet while still being able to zip up all the way. I got the maroon, and would say the only downfall to this jacket is the blue on it gets dirty easily.
Provo in the Coulior Bleach
Armada Couloir Gore-Tex Jacket
Armada Outerwear going DEEP, underwater...