- Community Images
Never back down from the cold or the wet.
The Armada Belay Down Jacket is built for days so cold normal people wouldn't even consider setting foot outside. But you're not normal, and neither is your Belay Jacket. Stuffed with 600-fill down insulation and encased in a burly Mega Rex shell, the Belay Jacket is designed to keep you warm and dry. Never let an epic cold front keep you out of the game again, and enjoy the solitude of making fresh turns when all the rest have retreated.
- Two-layer Mega Rex fabric features a breathable and waterproof laminate plus a DWR finish for protection when you're neck-deep in the soft stuff
- Water beware: this jacket has fully taped seams and features YKK Aquaguard zippers for an impenetrable first line of defense against the elements
- 600-fill down provides insulation for the coldest days of the season so you can stay out there run after run
- 20D Interior Baffled Lining reduces over-all weight and increases comfort
- Armada's signature standard fit leaves ample room for layers
- Underarm zips let you cool down after hikes in the park
- The helmet-compatible Reactive Hood System allows you to quickly adjust the fit of the hood to best suit the conditions on the mountain
- The adjustable and stowable powder skirt keeps the pow shots in your face and off your belly
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters keep out the snow when you're practicing your hand-plants in the park
- The InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system connects the powder skirt to Armada pants so your jacket doesn't ride up when you're shredding hard
- With the external-access music pocket with a headphone port, you'll be popping and locking all day long
Share your thoughts
Belay Down Jacket
Belay Down Jacket
Armada Belay Down Jacket
Armada Legend, Boyd Easly, runs us through the NEW THERMIC SERIES!!!