A park-inspired fit that doesn't skimp on performance.
If you spend ski days at a latitude where the northern lights are visible, the Armada Women's Aurora Pant is the type of outerwear your lower half needs to stay in the game. Mega Rex shell fabric stands up to nasty weather conditions while the synthetic insulation and thermal lining provide the requisite warmth. A park-inspired relaxed fit and gusseted crotch ensure you'll have plenty of unrestricted mobility to execute every trick in your bag.
- Two-layer Mega Rex fabric features a breathable and waterproof laminate as well as a DWR finish for maximum protection
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- 40g synthetic insulation provides additional warmth
- Thermal Lining system slides over base layers and has brushed tricot in the seat and knees for warmth and comfort
- Relaxed fit and gusseted crotch provide complete freedom of movement
- Mesh-lined inner leg vents allow you to ditch excess heat when you hike for some turns
- Boot gaiters seal around boots to keep snow out and include Lycra suspension that moves with you
- IPP system creates a jacket to pants interface compatible with Armada jackets
- Reinforced cuffs protect against sharp edges and ski boots