The ARV Ski is Armada's all-mountain and powder workhorse. This season celebrates the 10th version of the ARV, a testament to the staying power of this full-sidewall and traditional-camber ski. It's a tough, stable, and versatile utilitarian ride for greenhorns and seasoned vets who prefer to rely on one ski rather than an overwhelming quiver of niche rides.
- Positive (traditional) camber makes for precise carved turns and superior edge hold in all types of terrain
- DoubleZone Core is a wood core with an inlaid pair of high-density wood stringers for extra pop and longitudinal stiffness
- ABS Sidewall: this is the full sidewall, classic, high-end construction that results in a predictable flex and nigh-bombproof build quality
- Laminate Matrix layup increases torsional rigidity and provides further reinforcement above and below the core so you can ride the ARV hard
- CK Stringers add to tail durability while giving this ski pop that's essential for ollieing over obstacles or powering through the end of your turns
- 50/50 Base provides the most ideal balance of speed and durability
- 2.5mm Impact Edges are extra thick and that means they can put up with more abuse
- 89-95mm waist provides moderate float in the deep stuff and a stable platform for powering through choppy snow on steep terrain, and it remains agile enough for quick edge-to-edge transitions
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These go so well all over the mountain, from the groomers through to the park, one of the best purchases I have made. Taken such a beating as well
Armada ARV Ski
Henrik Harlaut talks about the 2012 ARV.