- Community Images
Don't let freezing temps chase you off the mountain.
If you're planning on paying the bills with your slopeside skills, you can't let freezing temps chase you off the mountain. Suit up in the Armada Women's Andromeda Down Jacket and you'll have the advantage with the warmth of 600-fill down insulation and burly Mega Rex shell fabric. The long fit gives the jacket a dose of park-inspired style along with extra coverage, and the Reactive Hood System provides additional protection when the weather gets really nasty.
- Two-layer Mega Rex fabric features a breathable and waterproof laminate as well as a DWR finish for maximum protection when you're neck-deep in the soft stuff
- 600-fill down insulation keeps you toasty warm on the coldest ski days
- Thermal lining system provides extra warmth with brushed tricot fleece panels at upper shoulders and core; taffeta slides over layers to reduce snags
- Armada's long-fit leaves ample room for layers, freedom of movement, and terrain park style
- Mesh-lined underarm zips provide ventilation on warmer days
- The helmet-compatible Reactive Hood System allows you to quickly adjust the fit of the hood to best suit the conditions on the mountain
- The adjustable and stowable powder skirt features a Lycra suspension that moves with you
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters keep out the snow when you're practicing your hand-plants in the park
- The InterGaiterFace Powder Protection system creates a simple interface between the powder skirt and pant so your jacket doesn't ride up when you're riding hard(compatible with Armada pants)
- Retractable pass pocket keeps your lift ticket safely stowed
- With the external-access music pocket with a headphone port, you'll be popping and locking all-day long
Share your thoughts
Very cute jacket !
I love this jacket! Its great to wear in town and up on the mountain! Love love love!!