Reliable, streamlined pack for your avy goods.
Like a stealth ski warrior, you cautiously take off the Armada Agent Backpack to grab your shovel to make a small ledge for yourself. Then you pull off your skins and switch your bindings into ski mode. After a grueling ascent, you're ready to hydrate, eat your energy bar, and scope out your intended route. This durable, solid backpack holds all of your touring essentials, while its large zippered front-panel opening offers easy access to your avy gear in case your partner accidentally gets caught in a slide.
- Padded shoulder straps, padded back, and waist strap give you a just-right fit and offer comfort and carry support
- Large, zippered front panel opening allows quick access to your shovel and probe
- Main compartment holds your skins, spare puffy, and munchies
- Tough, durable nylon and ballistic nylon fabric stands up to seasons of use
- Insulated hydration sleeve and pocket stashes your hydration bladder (bladder not included)
- Dedicated avy-tool organizer pocket keeps your gear snug and in place
- Unique ski-carry cable carries your skis diagonally while you bootpack up a steep couloir
- Tuck-away helmet carrying sling stashes your noggin-protector
- Torso Length: 18.5-21.5in (47-55cm)
Share your thoughts
comes with Black Diamond tags!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
excited that this bag appears to be made for Armada by Black Diamond. Have not skied BC with it yet but it fits nice and materials seem durable. Happy to find a small side pocket and two zippered sections inside the main compartment. An improvement would be tie downs for controlling ends of straps.