No one wants separation anxiety, not even fingers.
- Breathable Gore-Tex XCR membrane seals out moisture while letting sweat escape
- Supple Lezanova leather moves with your hands while adding a little upscale style
- PrimaLoft One insulation and Polartec fleece hold in warmth so your hands stay toasty
- Strategically placed softshell panels provide flexibility and added breathability
- Aggressive anatomical fit won't bunch when you grip
- Gauntlet with one-hand adjustable cuff seals out snow
Share your thoughts
How warm are these? My wife's hands get...
How warm are these? My wife's hands get really quite cold (she always uses chemical warmers for skiing) and I'm looking for new mittens for her. Was also looking at the Marmot Warmest Mitten and the Black Diamond Mercury and Sable Mittens. Thanks.
I've got a pair of the BD Mercury mitt and if she is just planning on using them for the slopes they should be PLENTY!! The Zenta's are great too...just pricy. It is Arc'teryx though, but if you don't want to spend that much, the BD Mercury is awesome!!