Don't sacrifice function for fashion.
Designed to handle chilly nights in the city, the Arc'teryx Women's Yerba Coat combines technical performance with eye-catching style. A strong, yet lightweight Teprine nylon construction proves to be durable and water-resistant when navigating crowded city streets, while the lofty, 750-fill European grey goose down and synthetic Coreloft insulation delivers lightweight, toasty, and compressible insulation to handle frigid winter days. Its women-specific fit conforms closely to your body for enhanced warmth and range of motion, which is even further elevated by the gusseted underarms and articulated sleeves. Plus, lined hand pockets with hidden zippers do double duty by not only stashing your essentials safely, but also offering your frozen hands a toasty shelter.
- Exceptionally warm down coat for chilly days in the city
- Teprine shell offers water-resistance
- 750-fill European goose down and Coreloft insulation assure warmth
- Women-specific fit offers a flattering look
- Gusseted underarms and articulated sleeves ensure mobility
- Tall collar traps heat and blocks wind
- Two front pockets keeps your phone and wallet close by
- Item #ARC00K5
- Q & A
Arc'teryx – Women's Yerba Coat
A shorter down coat for mildly cold urban days, the Yerba combines technical performance with unique style. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down provides warm, lightweight insulation, and the shorter hip length allows for easy movement and layering. The distinctive quilting creates clean, tailored lines, and the water-repellent Teprine™ shell has a sleek, subtle sheen. A tall collar seals in warmth, and the lined hand pockets have hidden zippers that maintain the Yerba’s clean lines.