- Detail Images
A rain jacket with serious protection for all-day rainstorms while miles away from shelter.
- Waterproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex Paclite in the body and tough, abrasion-resistant Gore-Tex Pro Shell in the shoulders and sleeves block any amount of moisture while providing lightweight but durable performance
- Fully taped seams prevent further vulnerabilities in rain storms
- Lightweight hood zips into the collar but blocks the storm when you need it
- Anatomical fit matches your body's shape during aerobic activities without limiting mobility
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat when hiking through a wet, hot rainforest
- WaterTight zippers prevent leaks and a dropped back with adjustable hem drawcord adds extra rain protection when climbing uphill or riding a bike
- Zippered hand pockets holds hiking or trekking accessories within reach
Share your thoughts
I was looking at the sizing of this jacket...
I was looking at the sizing of this jacket and based on the chart my measurements fit the Medium perfectly, with the exception of sleeves. Can someone tell me how the length of sleeve fits in this jacket?
Arc'teryx sizes all of their sleeves on the long side to accommodate a full range of motion in active pursuits. This is especially true for all of their shells, which are designed for layering.
It's better to have the sleeves be a little bit too long and use the velcro closures on the wrists than have them be too short and have wet wrists.