Bomber, bulk-free protection built for speed.
The lightest, most breathable waterproof jacket in the all-terrain Traverse line, the Arc'teryx Women's Tecto FL Jacket feels like a feather but protects like a shield. Constructed with three- layer Gore-Tex Active durable, waterproof, super-breathable fabric, it fends off nasty weather season after season. A watertight front zipper, drawcord hem, narrow cuffs, and a head-hugging, low-profile Storm Hood add protection to vulnerable areas. A trim fit and longer hip length eliminate bulk without sacrificing coverage. Stuff this fast and light jacket in its included sack for simple, anytime comfort.
- Superlight and durable guaranteed waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Active 3L keeps you cool, dry, and comfy all day, all season
- Fully taped seams seal out the elements at these vulnerable junctures; WaterTight Vislon front zipper ensures against leaks and drafts
- Trim fit with e3D sits at hip length and allows freedom of movement while comfortably accommodating a harness
- Low-profile Storm Hood protects and shields your head from weather
- Narrow cuffs, drawcord hem, and chin guard increase protection and comfort at these openings
- Sleeve pocket secures small essentials
- Safety-minded reflective logos increase visibility in low light or after dark
- Stuff sack included for easy, convenient portability