- Detail Images
Spearhead your own trail.
- Outer shell made with durable 420D nylon fabric and a water-resistant PU coating to help repel the elements
- RollTop closure system provides easy access to your gear and helps keep your items protected
- Padded back panels and shoulder straps provide cushioning and help keep your contact points cool
- Monoframe back panel and removable aluminum stays provide rigid back support and help transfer the weight load to your hips
- Nylon webbing hip belt and adjustable sternum strap keep the load snug and close you your body
- Internal sleeve is large enough to accommodate a 15-inch laptop
- Side-mounted water-bottle pockets are easy to access so you can stay hydrated
Share your thoughts
Too heavy & too thin
The back support, with dual aluminum stays and the thick materials make the pack too heavy. Granted the material will make it durable. The back panel and stays are suppose to handle heavy load, but the thin and insufficient shoulder straps make carrying heavy load tiring and painful. Placement of the shoulder straps is also uncomfortable for people with wide shoulders.
How do I remove the aluminum stays? I think...
How do I remove the aluminum stays? I think the pack is too heavy with them .... Any help/instructions are appreciated. Thanks much.
There is a velcro tab along the very top inside edge of the pack that will give you access to the stays. Get a solid grip and slide them right out...
Spear 25daypack only woman?? or one...
Spear 25daypack only woman?? or one size??
176cm 70kg man
this is not a gender specific pack and comes in one size of Torso length.There is also the Spear 20 for a slightly smaller volume pack.