- Detail Images
- Community Images
When you're pushing yourself to the limit on race day or in training, go with the Arc'teryx Women's Solita Short. A built-in mesh brief liner provides superb comfort, proprietary fabrics regulate your body temperature, and race-ready pockets supply plenty of space for your energy goo or salt tablets.
- Mechanical stretch fabric has a DWR finish to shed moisture when you find yourself running or training in misty weather
- Arc'teryx proprietary fabrics wick moisture, dry quickly, and breathe exceptionally well both on and off the trail
- An internal mesh brief liner offers comfort
- Trim cut and wide waistband with elastic drawcord provide a comfortable, secure fit
- Zippered lumbar security pocket and waistband stash pocket hold your car key or cash
- UPF 50-rated fabric helps shield your body from the sun's dangerous rays
- Weight: (medium) 4oz
Share your thoughts
Great running shorts!
These shorts are my faves. The waistband is what really makes them- super comfortable and has a really nice stretch to it. I love how they fit and they are not too short- they are my go to for runs but also work well on the trail or hiking.