Always remember to warm up.
The Arc'teryx Solita Women's Pant is all about helping you warm up before and cool down after your workouts. It's made of slightly stretchy Socora polyester taffeta that has a DWR coating and UPF-50+ sun protection to protect your skin from rain and sun, and has body-mapped articulation and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement. The wide elastic waistband keeps your pants from slipping, and the 3/4-length side zips let you dump heat and change without taking off your shoes.
- Socora polyester taffeta fabric with two-way stretch
- DWR coating and UPF-50+ sun protection
- Body-mapped articulation and gusseted crotch
- 3/4-length zips
- Adjustable wide elastic waistband
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Item #ARC3731
- Q & A
great layering pant, runs large!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
This is a great layer- over shorts or long underwear- for cardio workouts in cooler temps. I am usually a med bottom in Arcteryx, but the small fits me with room to spare in these.