- Detail Images
Before the sun crests the ridge and elevates the temperature, you can stay warm with the Arc'teryx Women's Solita Hooded Top. The sleek Torrent polyester traps warmth yet allows sweat to quickly escape and evaporate while you run. Integrated thumbholes prevent the sleeves from riding up, and a Polygiene odor control treatment keeps you smelling fresh as a daisy.
- Torrent polyester is brushed for a soft hand, manages moisture, and provides warmth in cool weather
- Trim fit eliminates bulk while generous fabric stretch allows you to move freely
- Full front zip provides a secure closure
- Hood with drawcord adjusts for a snug fit
- Integrated thumbholes prevent the sleeves from riding up
- Zippered hand pockets with an internal media pocket keep your keys, phone, and tunes safely stowed
- Polygiene odor control treatment keeps unpleasant smells away
Share your thoughts
I got one in Amethyst color which is really pretty( toned purple with some gray tone to it)
It does fit true to size. it is not super tight that you can not fit anything under but it does fit nicely. Fabric is very soft, super comfy.You can layer with anything.
very well finished.
Worth the money!
Super-soft, great fit, warm
This would be a perfect piece for anything you decide to do with it- trail running, casual wear, hiking, climbing, base layer, etc. The fabric is extremely soft, not shiny, and feels very light for how warm this piece actually is. It's designed extremely well and does not ride up as you move; instead, the fabric stretches and moves with you. It's also a really pretty, flattering casual piece. The photos don't do the amethyst color justice! It's a really rich gray-purple color that will look beautiful with nearly any skin tone. The front pockets are awesome and do not add any bulk.