High-performance style for every day.
Men's Solano Softshell Jacket brings alpine style to casual wear thanks to an athletic fit and articulated construction. Plus, Gore-Tex Windstopper gives you technical-level performance that will protect you from chilly winds whether you're camping in the high Uintas or walking to the corner market after work.
- Breathable P50n face fabric with Gore-Tex Windstopper has a smooth polyester face that helps shed moisture while shielding you from wind
- Taped seams seal out the elements and reduce friction so this jacket won't rub you the wrong way
- Brushed lining is soft and comfy
- Athletic fit is trim without being tight or restrictive
- Articulated sleeves are built for movement, and they add an modern look to this jacket for extra style points
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets secure essentials and protect your mitts from the chill
- Item #ARC3505
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
this is one of the few rain resistant jackets I have tried that does not make me sweat. the fleece interior is very comfortable -- perfect for a cool spring or fall day. great fitting as well, some arcteryx I find very loose in the shoulder... not this one. I wear this all the time
Really Nice Spring/Fall Jacket
The Solano is a great everyday piece for Spring and Fall weather. The Windstopper component does it's job in light winds around town. The face fabric has a decent amount a rain protection to it. The brushed inside is indeed comfy and lightweight. Not too warm, not too cold. Bottom line: I wouldn't rely on this piece for any sort of technical use, but I love it for an everyday cool season jacket - which is the Solano's intended purpose.
Face Fabric Rain Protection
This is the Solano Jacket dealing with a little rain right out of the box. Soapstone color.
What is the center back length of a medium?