- Community Images
Flatten those snow snakes lying in wait with the Sidewinder.
- Waterproof breathable N80p-X Gore-Tex 3L with DWR blocks the nastiest winter storms while remaining breathable so the inside of your jacket doesn't become a sauna
- Densely woven face fabric is soft to the touch but also offers exceptional durability and long-term water repellency that won't 'wet out'
- Soft brushed backing on the inside boosts your warmth up a notch
- Narrow 13mm Gore seam tape is used on all seams to reduce bulk and boost breathability
- Feminine 'empire' fit is both comfortable and extremely flattering
- Articulated sleeves allow for maximum range of movement during aggressive descents
- Vislon Water Tight front zipper is offset to make the Sidewinder great for layering and avoiding zipper stack and chin chafing
- WaterTight underarm zips allow you to vent out when things start to warm up
- Fixed Storm Hood is designed to fit over a helmet so you can protect your noggin and keep it warm too
- Powder skirt is equipped with a stretch panel and new Slide 'n' Loc snaps that connect to Sentinel pants so you can keep your torso warm and dry
- External pockets feature Water Tight zippers to slow the penetration of electronics-killing water
- RECCO reflector built in to help ski patrol locate you in an emergency
Share your thoughts
In LOVE with this Arcteryx!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Below are some photos my sister snapped of this jacket. If you could feel this jacket in person, the first thing you will notice is how amazing the material is! The material is SO durable, it's a 3 layer shell and extremely weather-proof. Water-tight zippers really work well and also help with venting. This jacket does have underarm vents too. The hood is nice and big, definitely helmet-compatible. The only issue I have with this jacket is the powder skirt, the skirt is just a little too big on me and unfortunately you can't interchange the pow skirt for a smaller size. I may just have the Sentinel pants, then I could snap the pants and jacket together and not have a worry of snow getting in. Bedsides the sizing issue, this jacket is perfect. Plenty of pockets for randoms and there is a Recco reflector built in the sleeve of the jacket. The Hibiscus purple color is gorgeous in person and I love the pink highlights on the jacket. Arcteryx has a lifetime warranty and GoreTex offers a lifetime warrany too, boom double covered! Buy it now while on summer sale!
Will you be getting the nectar color in...
Will you be getting the nectar color in stock anytime soon?
Negatory - Nectar is a Fall 2012 color that doesn't carry over for next season. Sorry!
Mens & Womens Sidewinder Jacket
Backcountry couple out sporting their matching Sinderwinders!