- Detail Images
Standing fast against the elements.
- Powder skirt features stretch panel for comfort
- Underarm vents, pockets, and front feature water-tight zippers
- Hidden front adjusters in the helmet-compatible hood give the Sentinel a clean look, while back adjusters dial the fit
- Sleek laminated, die-cut hook-and-loop tabs at the cuffs neatly seal out snow, while a wider cuff fits easily over gloves
- Micro-seam allowances (1.6 mm) and tiny Gore seam tape reduce bulk and weight
- Built-in RECCO reflector could help Ski Patrol locate you in an emergency
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
The construction and quality of this jacket are awesome (hence the three stars) but unless you're rocking a DD then the fit is pretty off. The size small fit perfectly (5'7" 130lbs, athletic shape) except for the copious amount of extra fabric in the chest. There are also some pleats under the boob-area that are quite awkward. I'm going to try the newer version as that one doesn't have these pleats.
How does the length of this jacket compare...
How does the length of this jacket compare to the arc'teryx Stingray women's jacket? Is it longer, shorter, or about the same?
Cute Technical Jacket
Arc'teryx always does a great job creating simple, technical pieces and this jacket is no different. Although it looks super long in this picture, it actually is the perfect length for being active in the mountains. By far my favorite part is the cut of the jacket. Although it is a super technical piece, it still looks very feminine without being girly print or fabric.