- Detail Images
- Community Images
Opens fully flat for easy access.
From day hikes in red rock country to evening sessions at the climbing gym, you'll appreciate the sleek profile and padded suspension of the Arc'teryx Sebring 18 Backpack. The surround zip closure allows the pack to open completely flat, which allows you to use the pack as a rope bucket and to quickly access gear. Plus, the side handle makes the bag easy to move from one route to the next
- Padded air-mesh back panel provides comfort and ventilation for day hikes and trips to the crag
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps are padded with EV 50 closed cell foam for comfort and have a Spacermesh lining for improved ventilation
- Surround zip closure opens wide like a clam shell to provide easy access to gear
- Pack opens completely flat for use as a rope bucket
- Burly nylon fabrics are exceptionally smooth and highly abrasion resistant
- Side handle makes the bag easy to transport when fully opened
- Top zippered pocket keeps keys and valuables securely stowed
- Side zippered pocket provides quick access to snacks and other essentials
Share your thoughts
I travel a lot and was looking for a pack that was not the typical 'backpack' style yet functional for my needs. This pack scores in both. I purchased the Blackberry and simply love the color. It carried all my underwater camera gear and a weekends worth of clothing, along with my in-flight electronic essentials, enabling me to pack all my dive gear in a carry on suitcase. It has several zippered pockets so you can stash stuff the is easliy accessible. The one feature I really liked is you can completely unzip the main compartment enanbling you to show TSA your contents without having to unpack it, a thing not easy to do with a top loading pack or even most front loading ones. It was very comfortable to wear as the load stayed nicely distributed. It fits perfectly under the seat or in the overhead on even the small commuter planes. It is a great pack.