Move with a free spirit.
- Stretchy Gore-Tex Soft Shell uses a waterproof breathable face fabric for weather-handling and a fleecy liner in critical areas for warmth
- Forward-leaning articulation in knees and seat enhance mobility
- RECCO avalanche rescue system reflector for increased safety
- Mico seam allowance combined with Tiny Gore seam tape reduce weight and keep moisture out
- SuperFabric instep patch and cuff guard reduce wear
- Two thigh pockets with laminated zippers keep your necessities dry
- Removable waist-belt lets you add your own style
Share your thoughts
I wonder if this is a regular or tall...
I wonder if this is a regular or tall and what the inseam measurement, crotch to ankle is in size S? What season/year does this jacket belong to?
If the size selection doesn't indicate "tall" it is a regular inseam, which has a 29" inseam in the small. The Scarabee is from '08/09. The updated version of this, with color matched instep reinforcement and additional pockets is the Arc'teryx Sentinel Pant