If it works for sheep.
When it comes to stop-and-go, hot-and-sweaty pursuits, look no further than the Arc'teryx Men's Satoro AR Crew Top to provide premium performance and temperature regulation. More specifically, this midweight baselayer features Nucliex STR 180 wool, which consists of merino fibers that are wrapped around a nylon filament to ultimately provide thermal efficiency and comfort. So, to translate that into layman's terms: the Satoro is constructed with a merino wool blend that wicks away moisture, dries quickly, provides subtle warmth, and is odor-resistant.
- A midweight, technical baselayer for high-octane pursuits
- Merino wool wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Fabric is thermally efficient and odor-resistant
- Slim fit provides unimpeded mobility and easy layering
- Item #ARC00JY
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
The fabric doesn't feel smooth