The foundation of backcountry warmth.
Ideal for backcountry adventures in shivering-cold temperatures, the Arc'teryx Men's Satoro AR Bottom creates a toasty next-to-skin microclimate underneath your outerwear. This midweight base layer features articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch for unencumbered range of motion. Nucliex STR 180 wool brings together the luxurious warmth, moisture management, and odor-resistance of merino wool, along with the tough-wearing durability of nylon. Added stretch helps the bottom retain shape, even when it's soaking wet.
- Midweight base layer for skiing, alpine, and backcountry use
- Nucliex STR 180 wool for warmth, durability, and shape retention
- Next-to-skin fit with articulated patterning for flexibility
- Elastic waist retains a secure fit during fast movement
- Gusseted crotch enhances range of motion
- Arc'teryx makes tech-driven apparel for demanding outdoor excursions
- Item #ARC00JZ