For hand-to-hand (or more like leg-to-leg) combat against winter weather.
- Micro-seam allowances and tiny Gore seam tape reduce weight and bulk
- Mesh-lined vents release excess heat without allowing snow to enter the pant
- A relaxed cut and articulated knees and seat allow you to dodge through trees and ski tight lines
- Tough Keprotec instep patches help protect against damage done by boots, crampons, and ski edges
- Coreline liner fabric adds warmth and slides easily over layers
- Elastic gripper powder cuffs block out snow
- Two large cargo pockets stash all your goodies; one includes an inner stash pocket that keeps your electronics dry and safe
- Built-in Recco reflector adds a degree of safety in case of a slide
Share your thoughts
Where does the waist fall on the Sarissa...
Where does the waist fall on the Sarissa pants? At the natural waistline or just below the natural waistline?
These will sit on your natural waistline, and the internal waist adjustments will help keep them there.