- Detail Images
- Community Images
Everything a die-hard skier would ever want.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric, a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, fully taped seams, and a full-length WaterTight front zip allow you to get face shot after face shot without fear of the wet seeping in
- CoreLoft insulation keeps you plenty warm while non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Mesh-lined underarm vents release excess heat during top-to-bottom pow runs
- A relaxed cut, articulated elbows, and no-lift gusseted underarms provide plenty of room to practice your front flips (if you do dare) or ski tight trees
- Helmet-compatible insulated Storm Hood protects your face from the blinding wind and snow
- Smooth sleeve lining won't bind on other layers
- Powder skirt and hook-and-loop cuff adjusters prevent excess snow from creeping in
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your tunes, keys, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Two Sarissa Sistas
Me and a pal in our twin Sarissa jackets.
Cuffs and sleeve logo
Really Fancy Pit Zips.
Arc'teryx's "Powder Guard" pit zips.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Need more info?
Check out this huge review I wrote:
I've only ever had non-insulated hard shells, so this was a foray into fresh territory for me (Fresh Tracks...if you will).
First off, I'm always the kid with 3+ layers in the lift line, and my friends are always giving me crap, so I thought this might be a good solution. The CoreLoft insulation delivers serious warmth minus the bulk, which makes this jacket more flattering than most insulated jackets. It's just stellar on its own with a baselayer for most days. I add a 200 weight fleece for days that are extra frigid.
*pit zips are just the right length and easy to access
*waterproof zippers combined with flaps make the pockets totally awesome
*Jacket is super warm without looking or feeling bulky
*I like how low the back of the jacket hits on the backside, helps prevent snow from creeping where the sun don't shine
*Quilted, insulated hood is made of super soft snuggly material
*The insulation has a super soft, silky feel to it
*2 good sized and very secure inner pockets with an additional mesh lined pocket for goggles.
*Recco for added safety in-bounds
*Nifty flap on the inner back of the jacket acts as a baffle trapping warm air, and preventing light precip from getting down your back.
*Too hot to consider wearing for touring
*I wish the powder skirt were removable
* I wish the pit zips didn't have mesh as it inhibits venting in this really warm jacket!