Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Insulated Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Everything a die-hard skier would ever want.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric, a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, fully taped seams, and a full-length WaterTight front zip allow you to get face shot after face shot without fear of the wet seeping in
- CoreLoft insulation keeps you plenty warm while non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Mesh-lined underarm vents release excess heat during top-to-bottom pow runs
- A relaxed cut, articulated elbows, and no-lift gusseted underarms provide plenty of room to practice your front flips (if you do dare) or ski tight trees
- Helmet-compatible insulated Storm Hood protects your face from the blinding wind and snow
- Smooth sleeve lining won't bind on other layers
- Powder skirt and hook-and-loop cuff adjusters prevent excess snow from creeping in
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your tunes, keys, and other small essentials
- Item #ARC1136
- Q & A
Two Sarissa Sistas
Me and a pal in our twin Sarissa jackets.
Cuffs and sleeve logo
Really Fancy Pit Zips.
Arc'teryx's "Powder Guard" pit zips.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Need more info?
Check out this huge review I wrote:
I've only ever had non-insulated hard shells, so this was a foray into fresh territory for me (Fresh Tracks...if you will).
First off, I'm always the kid with 3+ layers in the lift line, and my friends are always giving me crap, so I thought this might be a good solution. The CoreLoft insulation delivers serious warmth minus the bulk, which makes this jacket more flattering than most insulated jackets. It's just stellar on its own with a baselayer for most days. I add a 200 weight fleece for days that are extra frigid.
*pit zips are just the right length and easy to access
*waterproof zippers combined with flaps make the pockets totally awesome
*Jacket is super warm without looking or feeling bulky
*I like how low the back of the jacket hits on the backside, helps prevent snow from creeping where the sun don't shine
*Quilted, insulated hood is made of super soft snuggly material
*The insulation has a super soft, silky feel to it
*2 good sized and very secure inner pockets with an additional mesh lined pocket for goggles.
*Recco for added safety in-bounds
*Nifty flap on the inner back of the jacket acts as a baffle trapping warm air, and preventing light precip from getting down your back.
*Too hot to consider wearing for touring
*I wish the powder skirt were removable
* I wish the pit zips didn't have mesh as it inhibits venting in this really warm jacket!