- Detail Images
The Arc'teryx Ridgeline Short-Sleeve Shirt looks like a relaxed, chill shirt that you could wear to the office. But underneath that laid-back exterior, this shirt packs in details like an articulated fit and hybrid fabric so it's geared for adventure, just like you.
- Wye fabric is a lightweight cotton-poly blend with a bit of stretch so this shirt is easy to move in and easy to travel with
- Relaxed fit is roomy and comfy without being overly baggy
- Articulated patterning is built for movement so this shirt fits best when you're hiking, walking, and out exploring
- Two zippered chest pockets hold your debit card or your hotel key
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Love this shirt - this is my favorite shirt for traveling in summer time. Comfy stretch material, dries quickly, and never builds up odor, even after extensive travels. Well worth getting!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This shirt is sweet. It is super light so it breaths well but heavy enough to keep you safe from the sun. It is true to size and fits great. I will more than likely be buying a few more of these!
This is definitely a nice shirt to wear out at the bar or maybe you want to look your best while taking a hike. Either situation, it will do the trick. Runs true to size.
Good, not great.
As with just about everything Arc'teryx creates this piece is solid, but there is just something lacking and I can't put my finger on it. It could be the just thick enough material. Or the just too short hemline, but it is not quite there. Still a good shirt.