The Arc'teryx Ridgeline Long-Sleeve Button-Down Shirt will help you keep your cool while you're sitting in the boss's office trying to convince him that you deserve a month off to play in the French Alps. But, all that cool comfy fabric will feel even better when you're photographing pristine lakes just outside of Switzerland.
- Wye fabric is a lightweight cotton-poly blend with a bit of stretch so this shirt is easy to move in and easy to travel with
- Relaxed fit is roomy and comfy without being overly baggy
- Articulated patterning is built for movement so this shirt fits best when you're hiking, walking, and out exploring
- Two zippered chest pockets hold your debit card or your hotel key
Share your thoughts
Excellent travel and hiking shirt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is my favourite shirt for travel and hiking. I'm 5'10", 43" chest and 32" waist and this fits me really nicely in a L. Dries quickly. Good pocket position. They can also be opened to cool the 'pits when working hard.
EASY GOING AND COMFY
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Great easy going shirt that is great for travels. Nice color design as well.