When the temperatures drop, pass over the lightweight layer in your drawer and pull out the Arc'teryx Men's Rho LT Zip Top. The super-stretchy Torrent fabric ensures plenty of warmth, next-to-skin comfort, and all the freedom of movement you need for skiing, climbing, or hiking. Arc'teryx has taken this perennial favorite to the next level this year with a longer torso, roomier sizing for greater versatility, and a wide bottom hem.
- Torrent fabric features a plush brushed interior that both traps body heat and hurries sweat to the outer face where it can evaporate quickly so you don't get chilled
- Smooth jersey outer face slides easily under layers
- High elastane content in fabric gives you plenty of mobility for your active pursuits and enhances the fit
- Polygiene antibacterial treatment keeps the Rho LT fresh wearing after wearing
- No-rub flatlock seams are turned to prevent any chance of chafing
- Zip neck lets you enjoy the protection of the tall collar in frigid weather, and open it up when you start to warm up
- Chest pocket with laminated zipper is welded on so it lies flat
Share your thoughts
Great base layer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Very nice fit and quality. The fabric is very comfortable, and has a nice stretch and fit. Works well as a base layer but also great by itself on warmer days. I am 6'3" 180 lbs and the large is perfect. Nice long waist.
Love this Shirt, One minor gripe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is an excellent cool to cold weather baselayer. Great close fit, soft, and long enough that you can move and bend with out getting a nice cold draft. This and the RHO AR both have a similar issue, however in that the zipper is sewn in but backing which is quite rough is uncovered. A minor issue, but one that I think merits being addressed. I have the Norrona bitihorn pull overs which have a nice soft backing sewn over to prevent chafing.