When the temperatures drop, pass over the lightweight layer in your drawer and pull out the Arc'teryx Men's Rho LT Zip Top. The super-stretchy Torrent fabric ensures plenty of warmth, next-to-skin comfort, and all the freedom of movement you need for skiing, climbing, or hiking. Arc'teryx has taken this perennial favorite to the next level this year with a longer torso, roomier sizing for greater versatility, and a wide bottom hem.
- Torrent fabric features a plush brushed interior that both traps body heat and hurries sweat to the outer face where it can evaporate quickly so you don't get chilled
- Smooth jersey outer face slides easily under layers
- High elastane content in fabric gives you plenty of mobility for your active pursuits and enhances the fit
- Polygiene antibacterial treatment keeps the Rho LT fresh wearing after wearing
- No-rub flatlock seams are turned to prevent any chance of chafing
- Zip neck lets you enjoy the protection of the tall collar in frigid weather, and open it up when you start to warm up
- Chest pocket with laminated zipper is welded on so it lies flat