Plush, stretchy fabric makes the Men's Rho AR Bottom ideal for resort riding in cold weather. This heavyweight layer sits close to your skin in order to provide ample warmth and to help move moisture from the surface of your skin to the surface of the fabric where it can evaporate away or breathe through top layers.
- Next-to-ski fit keeps the insulating fabric close for warmth
- Polartec Power Stretch fabric has plenty of flexibility so you can move freely, and the material feels plush and soft
- Flatlocked seams eliminate seam bulges that would cause chafing where two fabrics join together
- Wide elastic waistband won't bunch or rub uncomfortably
- Item #ARC3407
- Q & A
Warm for those zero and sub zero days.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
Got these for those sub zero days. So far they are very warm in temps down to -15. Got the large size as thats what I usually wear but I think the medium would have been a better fit for me in these. Thought about returning them but size medium is/was out of stock. Arcteryx sizing seems to run all over the board for me.
Great base layer or running pant.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I really like these pants. I wear these with the atom lt pants on cold days and am nice and. Toasty.
Great layer - even at this price
Great layer, even at this price. Does the job well but just a bit pricey for a pair of thighs.