When the weather in the hills turns frigid, don't mess around; turn to the Arc'teryx Women’s Rho AR Top for expedition-weight insulation. Polartec Power Stretch fabric offers cozy warmth while wicking furiously to keep you dry; the stretchy fit also hugs your body to make layering under your shell more comfortable.
- Polartec Power Stretch fabric features a soft, brushed interior that both traps body heat and hurries sweat to the outer face where it can evaporate; smooth jersey outer face slides easily under layers
- High elastane content in fabric gives you plenty of mobility for your active pursuits and enhances the next-to-skin fit
- No-rub flatlock seams are strategically placed to further prevent chafing
- Zip neck lets you enjoy the tall collar
- Laminated sleeve pocket gives you a handy spot to stash emergency cash
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I wear this baselayer all day for work. It keeps me warm when it's cold out, and even when the weather warms up I don't get too hot in it. As always, Arc-teryx is the best there is!