The Arc'teryx Ravelin shirt uses lightweight blended linen to give you a great feel and a classic look. This airy button-down shirt is polished enough for Friday client meeting, and, thanks to its articulated design, you can wear it straight to the golf course or out for an afternoon hike without having to change. It's a little bit country club, a little bit backcountry, and a whole lot ready for anything.
- Soltica fabric uses a loose weave of linen and cotton fibers to give you a cool, comfortable feel
- Relaxed fit is laid-back and comfortable
- Articulated patterning is built to fit best when you're on the move
- Button-up chest pockets hold your debit card or phone
Share your thoughts
Does this shirt or the Pathline shirt...
Does this shirt or the Pathline shirt require ironing?
Arcteryx Quality for Everyday Wear
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've always loved Arc'teryx for their quality outerwear pieces, so I decided to give their casual-wear a try. As expected, this shirt did not disappoint! The material is a nice light linen cotton blend that's great for those warmer days, and the fit is relaxed without being boxy. The shirt has a tailored feel and appearance, and the Arc'teryx quality that I've come to expect.
Also note that the Arc'teryx logo is also stitched in the back of the shirt, high up between the shoulder blades.