Tackle hikes in stylish technical comfort.
Stay comfortable during your Appalachian Trail tour or quick weekend hike with the Arc'teryx Women's Rabat Pants, and roll into town without looking overly techy. These pants are constructed for hard trail treks, but their clean, casual style looks good both on and off the trail. The Rabat's specially designed durable fabric breathes well, wicks perspiration quickly away from your skin, and dries quickly, while mesh-lined hand pockets add another level of breathable comfort. The fabric's durable water repellent finish keeps moisture from seeping into the fabric if you're caught out in a rain shower, and offers stain-resistance.
The stretch fabric, articulated patterning, and gusseted crotch allow you to move nimbly up big rock step-ups or while ducking through thick brush. Two snaps (one hidden, one exposed) secure the pants closed, and you can string a belt through the belt loops for a fail-proof secure fit.
- Quick-drying, midweight Cresta (nylon and spandex) stretch fabric
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Athletic fit with straight leg
- Articulated patterning with gusseted crotch
- Mesh-lined hand pockets, two back pockets
- Belt-loop waist with closure snaps (one hidden, one exposed)