Go fast, go light, go climb.
- Lightweight Vapour Mesh leg loops feature buckle-less Sure-Fit LT connectors for an easy, hassle-free fit
- Belt and leg loops feature Warp Strength Technology to distribute weight evenly for a more comfortable feel
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points let you know when it's time to frame the R260 and hang it on your trophy wall
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a good harness to pack, maybe bring for the gym (although expensive for gym use), but it's not comfortable. It's basic. It looks classy, but it's very minimalist. It's not good at all if being racked for trad climbing, as there's not enough structure to spread the weight of the gear around your whole waist.
I did use this harness on an all-summer climbing trip to Europe, and it was the best choice for a minimalist harness that still has gear loops! It wasn't always the most comfortable though for long days of climbing.
Review: Arcteryx R260 LT Harness
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Very light and packs small, ideal for alpine travel. Not that comfortable comparing with padded harnesses though.