Arc'teryx Quintic 38L Backpack - 2319cu in
- Detail Images
A backcountry pack that moves with you.
Arc'teryx designers poured untold amounts of energy into perfecting the lowered, wide, and flat shape of the Quintic 38L Backpack. This shape specifically accommodates the movement patterns of skiers and snowboarders. Stable and predictable when fully loaded with your avalanche safety gear and winter kit, this bag serves as the ideal companion for medium-range backcountry tours and skin treks that are a little closer to home.
- Hypurcel foam and LD60 foam back panels cushion your upper and lower back in order to reduce stress under heavy loads
- Low, wide, flat, streamlined shape keeps the bag's center of gravity as close to your body's center mass as possible so the bag moves with you while you ski or ride
- Horizontal frame stays help this pack retain its shape, provide additional support for heavy loads, and improve frame strength
- Side zip access allows you to reach into the main compartment while you're on the move
- Top pocket designed specifically to hold skins and goggles for quick access
- Tool kit compartment loads from the top and offers individual sleeves for each item
- Highly durable shell materials resist heavy abrasion and punctures
- Hydration hose slit and internal reservoir pocket makes it simple to carry water and route your hydration system (water bladder not included)
- External carry straps offer multiple configurations for carrying skis or a snowboard
- Helmet attachment accommodates either a full-face or half-shell helmet
- Internal and external zippers are made from high quality #5 and #8 zippers, both designed to withstand heavy forces
- Pro skier Eric Hjorleifson had a part in designing the Quintic 28, which is the smaller version of this pack
Share your thoughts
Does this have attachment points for ice...
Does this have attachment points for ice axe?
It would be pretty easy to attach one ice axe, but if you are technical climbing with two, I don't know where you'd find a place for both.