Climb like a pro.
Ski mountaineering, an intoxicating combination of ascent and descent, requires technically focused outerwear to facilitate movement on the way up and protect you from billowing pow on the way down. The Arc'teryx Women's Procline Comp Jacket blends the climbing-oriented performance of breathable, stretchy Fortius 1.0 softshell material with zonal Gore 3L waterproof panels in areas most exposed to the elements. A trim alpine fit allows just enough room for layering underneath while eliminating bulk for optimal breathability and compatibility with harnesses. Arc'teryx's ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning provides a touch of extra space in key joint areas for increased articulation while swinging ice tools, setting up anchors, pole planting, and more.
- Technically focused jacket for ski mountaineers
- Highly breathable while protecting from the elements
- Features zonal 3-layer Gore-Tex waterproof panels
- Utilizes stretchy Fortius softshell panels
- Ergonomic 3D patterning for increased articulation
- Trim alpine fit fits comfortably under a harness
- Item #ARC00JR