Arc'teryx engineers are fanatics about balancing performance and comfort, and after a day wearing the Men's Phase SV Crew Top out in the cold, you'll believe us when we say it. The midweight Phasic SV fabric flexes and dries lightning-fast so you can keep your mind on the mountains.
- Next-to-skin fit keeps this top as close to your skin as possible in order to aid moisture transport and help you stay warm
- Gusseted underarms give you unrestricted range of motion
- Phasic SV fabric is hydrophobic in order to help transport moisture away from your skin to the surface where it quickly evaporates
- Phasic SV fabric uses a construction called mechanical stretch that relies on the weave of the fabric to flex, rather than elastic threads, which creates a stronger fabric with more dynamic flexibility
- Phasic SV fabric incorporates polypropylene yarn with silver-ion encapsulated into the fibers in order to provide odor control that lasts longer than chemical coatings
- Phasic SV fabric has a smooth outer face that's pill-resistant and an interior side that's lightly lofty for warmth