A heavyweight baselayer for moving fast in the mountains during the coldest days.
- With a next-to-skin fit, this baselayer top dries quickly, breathes, wicks your sweat, and minimizes odor for exceptional cold weather performance
- Flatlock seams let you move freely without chafing your dry skin
- Gusseted underarms and an anatomical shape allow great mobility if you decide to go alpine climbing or mountaineering
- Roll-over cuffs cover hands during glove-free breaks on the climb
- A drop-tail hem provides security against drafts when you charge up switchbacks
Share your thoughts
I don't climb mountains but,
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I do climb towers. When you're 300 feet in the air, with little cover, in the middle of January and in the Appalachians...you'll be really glad you put this on earlier that morning. You might even think that you're some kind of genius.Then you'll be pissed that it's not a body suit!