Arc'teryx knows that a frigid day in the backcountry can involve a lot of high-intensity, sweat-generating work on the skin track, knowledge that guided the way it designed the Men's Phase SV Comp Long-Sleeve Top. Strategic placement of Phasic SV and Phasic AR panels effectively insulates your cold zones while allowing extra breathability in warm zones for efficient uphill travel with or without your jacket. New this year, both fabrics have been updated with smaller fibers that make for a softer, more comfortable feel.
- Warm Phasic SV fabric on the front, neck, shoulders, and top of the sleeves features a lofted inner surface that traps heat and a smooth outer face that slides easily under layers and resists pilling
- Lighter-weight Phasic AR fabric on the back and underarms provides enhanced breathability to regulate comfort during stop-and-go winter touring
- Multidimensional polyester yarn in both Phasic fabrics wicks moisture with remarkable speed, while soft, fine polypropylene yarn features embedded silver-ion technology to fight odors
- Mechanical stretch allows plenty of freedom of movement and a close fit
- Flatlock seams won't chafe under pack straps or with repetitive motion
- Zip neck provides a bit of venting and easy on-off, while the zipper locks into place
- Roll-over cuffs cover hands during glove-free breaks on the trail or cool morning runs