- Community Images
Cool temperatures and high-output activities call for the warmth of the Phasic fabric in the Men's Phase SV Bottom. Arc'teryx engineered this foundation layer to sit close to your skin to help regulate temperature and sweaty moisture when you're on the move. And because details matter, this bottom includes an array of features that you'll only find on a next-to-skin piece made by Arc'teryx.
- Next-to-skin fit keeps the fabric close to your body in order to aid moisture transfer and provide warmth
- Composite garment construction includes both Phasic AR and SV fabric in order to provide insulation at your core and provide temperature regulation under the arms
- Phasic fabric dries quickly, feels soft to the touch, and provides warmth without unwieldy bulk
- Flat seam construction eliminates seam bulges where two fabrics come together, thus reducing the opportunity for chafing
- Encapsulated silver ions allow the fabric to resist odor-causing bacteria
- UPF 50-rated fabric protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
Share your thoughts
Arcteryx Phase SV Bottom
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is now my goto base layer for backcountry skiing and trail running in the winter. I was previously a diehard merino wool fan (Icebreaker and Smartwool)... while I love the 'non stink' factor, I found that it retained the moisture from my sweat and left me feeling cool when I stopped. The Phase material both wicks well and dries quickly.
The SV bottoms are nice on cooler days underneath my Arcteryx Fury AR soft-shell pants.
I wear a medium in the Phase lineup and also in Icebreaker and Smartwool bottoms.
Arcteryx Phase SV
Back of the knee detail
Arcteryx Phase SV
New out of the box
I'm a size 34 W, would the mediums be too...
I'm a size 34 W, would the mediums be too tight?