Arc'teryx takes great pains to make its layers perform and fit with comfort second-to-none. To this end, the Men's Phase SV Boot-Cut Bottom is a midweight layer with cuffs that reach to the top of your socks and no further so there's no uncomfortable bunching under winter boots or ski boots. Couple this with warm, wicking, stretchy fabric and you're left with an incredibly versatile layer that solves all your problems when it comes to cold-weather layering.
- Next-to-skin fit keeps this bottom as close to your skin as possible in order to aid moisture transport and help you stay warm
- Gusseted crotch offers a supremely comfortable fit where it matters most and the wide, laminated waistband has a soft finish on the side closest to your skin
- Phasic SV fabric is hydrophobic in order to help transport moisture away from your skin to the surface for quick evaporation
- Phasic SV fabric uses a construction called mechanical stretch that relies on the weave of the fabric to flex, rather than elastic threads, which creates a stronger fabric with more dynamic flexibility
- Phasic SV fabric incorporates polypropylene yarn with silver-ion encapsulated into the fibers in order to provide odor control that lasts longer than chemical coatings
- Phasic SV fabric has a smooth outer face that's pill-resistant and an interior side that's lightly lofty for warmth
Share your thoughts
Best for Snow sports (ski / snowboard)
Perfect cut especially for ski boots so there is no pinching with longer layers that extend to the ankles. Your ski / snowboard socks and the boot(s) will take care of the warmth while this layer keeps the top of the shin and knees warm.