Spring brings big, wet storms and milder temps, so slip on the silkweight Arc'teryx Women's Phase SL Zip Neck Top before you go touring far into the backcountry or up in altitude. It provides ample warmth as an ultralight baselayer and silky-smooth layering capability, and the Arc'teryx Phasic SL fabric breathes and wicks away sweat for cool, dry, nonsticky comfort.
- Soft, silkweight hydrophobic double-knit Phasic SL boasts mechanical stretch, moisture-wicking and quick-drying capabilities, and silver ions to combat odor
- Light, silky feel allows easy layering and ultra-soft comfort next to skin
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing discomfort
- Zip neck lets you regulate temperature and coverage
- Protective UPF 25 gives you a shield against the sun
Share your thoughts
Phase SL zip Neck Top
by the lightness of fabric. I thought it would not be enough on a chilly 50 degree morning, but it did the trick! Comfortable and flattering always work for me. I love the 1/2 zips. Wish it came in more colors!!