- Detail Images
The Arc'teryx Women's Phase SL Short-Sleeve Crew serves as your go-to tee for your high-mountain aerobic pursuits. Whether you wear this silkweight top alone or under winter layers, the Phase SL wicks moisture, dries quickly, and breathes exceptionally well so you're not a clammy mess while you tour, ski, hike, or mountaineer.
- Phasic SL features multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly and polypropylene yarns with silver-ion encapsulated into the fibers that provides long-lasting odor control
- Lightweight fabric has a smooth outer face that enables the Phase SL to slide easily under other layers
- Next-to-skin fit layers nicely beneath other layers
- Flatlock seams eliminate annoying chafing issues
- UPF 25-rated fabric shields your skin against the sun's harmful UV rays
Share your thoughts
Phase SL works
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Arc'Teryx website has a video explaining how Phase SL fabric works. It might sound like a gimmick, but the fabric does work. I wear this shirt running on this summer's hottest days, and I've never soaked the shirt. The fabric absorbs the sweat and just disperses it. The fabric also feels quite airy, super lightweight, and soft against the skin. Because it doesn't have any fancy looking contrasting panels, there are no extraneous seams to rub you. New to this season is the UPF rating. I have a Phase SL tee from 2 seasons ago and it was not rated. It really gives me a peace of mind when I'm out for a few hours under the sun, knowing that I'll be moderately protected. Next I'd like to see Arc'Teryx using a UPF50 fabric. Previous season's Motus crew uses the same Phase SL fabric, yet had a UPF50 rating.