- Next-to-skin fit keeps this top as close to your skin as possible in order to aid moisture transport and help you stay warm
- Phasic AR fabric is hydrophobic in order to help transport moisture away from your skin to the surface where it quickly evaporates
- Phasic AR fabric uses a construction called mechanical stretch that relies on the weave of the fabric to flex, rather than elastic threads, which creates a stronger fabric with more dynamic flexibility
- Phasic AR fabric incorporates polypropylene yarn with silver-ion encapsulated into the fibers in order to provide odor control that lasts longer than chemical coatings
- Phasic AR fabric has a smooth outer face that's pill-resistant and an interior side that's lightly lofty for warmth
Share your thoughts
Comfortable and light
This is my new favorite baselayer when it comes to snowboarding, hiking, etc. Very soft and comfortable to the touch and does a great job of regulating temperature and wicking moisture. The odor resistant claim is valid and the flexibility in the top is great. Fits true to size, I am 6'0 173lb and a large is perfect.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Whether you are going on a hike trying to keep it simple, or looking for a great layering piece to go skiing and have under your down jacket and shell jacket this is the way to go. Great feel: Soft, good stretch and a nice conforming feel around your chest. I am 6'1" 170-180 and a large fits really well!